SCOPE OF WORK
The CONTRACTOR shall furnish all labor, supplies, equipment, supervision, and any other thing necessary to satisfactorily remove and transport snow to designated areas, per the attached site diagrams, for CVTC at:
- CVTC Building 1, 329 Fairbanks Drive
- CVTC Building 2, 419 West Egan
- CVTC Building 3, 702 West Egan
- To remove snow so as to maintain all areas in a safe, drivable condition. In no event shall snow be allowed to accumulate in excess of eight (8) inches in depth between the hours of 7:00 AM and 6:00 PM, Monday through Sunday, and at no time shall snow be allowed to accumulate in excess of sixteen (16) inches.
- All areas are to be cleared no later than 7:00 AM for snow accumulated overnight.
- It is the Contractors responsibility to fully utilize snow storage areas in such a manner as to provide for the entire season’s snow storage requirements. No additional compensation will be due or be made to the Contractor for snow storage re-arrangement or push back.
- It is the Contractors responsibility to track snow levels and ensure areas are kept clear in accordance with (A) above, this includes snow fall and wind drift snow.
- Compensation will be based on a Per Call Out basis. A Call Out applies each time snow removal is fully completed. The Owner may request a Call Out in addition to (A) and (B) above.
- To sand or control ice by other approved means so as to maintain all areas under this contract in a safe driving and walking condition. Ice control will be on a Call Out basis and a price per occurrence is requested as part of this bid.
TERM OF CONTRACT
The term of this contract will be for one snow removal season, beginning October 19, 2022 and ending May 15, 2023.
All necessary licensing required by the State and Local governing bodies must be submitted prior to commencement of work.
Pricing shall be submitted on the forms specified or furnished, and must be originally signed in ink. If erasures or other changes appear on the forms, each such erasure or change must be initialed by the person signing the proposal.
Contractor is expected to examine carefully the plans, specifications and all other documents incorporated in the contract to determine the requirements.
Contractor is expected to visit the sites to ascertain pertinent local conditions such as the location, accessibility and character of the site, labor conditions, the character and extent of the existing work within or adjacent thereto, and any other work being performed thereon.
JOINT VENTURE REQUIREMENTS
If a bid of a joint venture is submitted, it must be submitted in the name of the principal of the joint venture and must be accompanied by; 1) a copy of the joint venture agreement, 2) general contractor’s license, 3) State business license, 4) all local licensing as required, 5) proof of insurance coverage showing types of coverage and limits of each, to the Cooperative before an award can be made.
The Contractor must submit evidence of insurance, showing the types of coverage and limits of each, to the Cooperative before work can be commence. Insurance coverage must contain Worker’s Compensation and any other policies specifically listed in the contract provisions.
The Contractor shall obtain and maintain, in full force and effect until the completion of the work and operations covered by this Contract, such minimum insurance as will cover the obligations and liabilities of the Contractor, his agents and his employees which may arise from the operations under this Contract. Insurance with limits of not less than:
- Workmen’s Compensation Insurance in compliance with the laws of the State in which the work is to be performed and Employer’s Liability Insurance with minimum limits of $100,000.00.
- Comprehensive General Liability Insurance including Contractual Liability Products/Completed Operations covering Contractor with minimum limits of $1,000,000.00 each occurrence and $1,000,000.00 aggregate for bodily injury, and $1,000,000.00 each occurrence and $1,000,000.00 aggregate for property damage.
- Automobile Liability Insurance with minimum limits of $1,000,000.00 each person, and $1,000,000.00 each accident for bodily injury, and $1,000,000.00 each accident for property damage.
The Owner may at any time require Public Liability Insurance and Property Damage Liability Insurance greater than those required in subsections (b) and (c) of this Section. In any such event, the additional premium or premium payable solely as the result of such additional insurance shall be added to the Contract price.
The provisions of sub-paragraphs a, b, and c of this Section shall also apply to all sub-contractors, and Contractor shall be responsible for their compliance therewith.
The Contractor will furnish to the Owner a certificate evidencing insurance coverage under sub-paragraphs a, b, and c of this Section. The certificate shall provide for a ten day prior notice to the Owner of any cancellation or material change in the coverages, and shall name Copper Valley Telephone Cooperaive, Inc. as an additional insured.
Services Bid ApplicationOctober 2022-May 2023
"*" indicates required fields